*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday Munchies - Pumpkin Scones


Pumpkin is one of those things that I use year round! I try to stock up when it is on sale but it's like black beans I grab a can when I see it because I know it will get put to use!

I made these pumpkin scones on Thanksgiving morning and everyone LOVED them! Yes, it is the day after Christmas but maybe these would be a perfect start for New Year's Day.

Thanks to TheShoeBoxKitchen for the wonderful recipe!

No comments:

Search & Win