*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Coupon's from this Sunday's Chicago Tribune!

Here are four great coupons from this Sunday's paper that you can take to Hilander through Wednesday and get free items:

$1 off Huggies Bath and Body Product
46 ct Huggies wipes are $1 this week

$.50 off 4 roll on Angel Soft
4 rolls are $1 this week

$.50 off McCormick Grillmates
They are $1 this week

This one isn't free but a good deal:
$1 off two Steamfresh veggies
They are $1 each this week so you would get them for .50 a piece.

1 comment:

Robin Hayes said...

Don't forget if you do the 3/$6 deal on GM cereal or assorted granola bars, you get 3 half gallons of milk free - limit one deal per transaction. There's no limit on the 3/$6, but the 3 free half gallons are the limit part. I did it yesterday, and I'm thinking I want to go back today. The Alpine & Harrison location was out of the Huggies wipes and the Brut & Suave deodorants, but I was able to get everything else off my list. I'll have to send you a picture of my shopping trip. Some of my coupons are still not getting doubled, and I know one of them ended up not getting rung up, but I just have to let it go. I don't understand, but I still got some deals.

Search & Win