*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CVS Deals week of 4/19/2009

There are quite a few good deals at CVS this week! I ran in really quick to pick up a few things and when I scanned my card received a $10 off of $50 purchase so I grab my coupon and left! Then came back the next day to get more free stuff and when I scanned my card again received a $2 off a $10 coupon! YEAH!

What's FREE this week:
**Edge Infused shave gel - $2.89 with $2.89 in extra bucks! (limit 1)

**Bayer Quick Release Crystals - $2 with $2 in extra bucks! (limit 1)

What's a really good deal:
**Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, Rinse or oral b floss - $2.88 with $2 in extra bucks. (limit 2)
Use .75 off coupon for the toothpaste and pay .13 after coupon and extra bucks!

**TRESemme hair products - 3 for $10 with $5 in extra bucks (limit 2)
Use 3 $1 off printable coupon (print in landscape to get entire barcode) and pay .66 a bottle after coupon and extra bucks!
Keep an eye out at the coupon scanner because I also received a $5 off a $15 purchase of TRESemme products!

**Dove Skin Revitalizer massager - $4
Use $3.50 coupon from recent newspaper insert and pay .50!
Keep an eye out at the coupon scanner as I received a $2.50 off a Dove face product coupon!

**Act Mouthwash Rinse - $3.79 and receive $2 in extra bucks
Use $1 off coupon and pay .79 after coupon and extra bucks.

**One a Day vitamins, Flinstone vitamins or Citracal - prices start at $7.49 get $4 in extra bucks (limit 4)
There are lots of coupons out there for these from recent newspaper inserts
$1 off Flinstones
$4 off 2 One a Day vitamins
$1 off 1 One a Day
$2 off 1 One a Day
After coupon and extra bucks you will pay $3.49 at most for vitamins!

If you like Aveeno products - Spend $25 and receive $10 in extra bucks (limit 1)
Here are some good printable coupons:
$10 off 3 products, $5 off 2 products, $2 off 1 (all positively ageless products)
$2 off any Aveeno products
There were also recent newspaper coupons for Aveeno products.

Also,
CVS batteries are Buy one get one free!
I used my $2 off $10 CVS product coupon for these as our helicopter was in need of batteries!

If you go to the CVS on Riverside and Alpine I noticed a ton of products in all departments on Clearance. I scored two packages of Huggies wipes one 160 ct for 1.62 and one 160 ct for 3.25 and use the .75 off coupons from Sunday's paper. Crayola Triangular crayons for $2 and I had a $1 off coupon. So take your coupons and look around lots of deodorants, makeup all on clearance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these. I live in SC but the deals that you post are nation wide and it is very helpful to me!! THANK YOU ANOUK!!

Anouk said...

I'm glad it's helpful Danita! The credit goes to Kristie for this post though! She's the coupon queen (I'm only the princess! lol)

Anonymous said...

Well... Thanks Kristie :o)

Search & Win