*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Sunday, April 26, 2009

FREE full size Right Guard Deodorant!

HURRY PRINT THIS NOW (twice)! A FREE full size Right Guard Deodorant! It is only available to the first 10,000. It will take a few minutes to print and then hit the back button and do it again. The coupons are good until 5/31. Maybe there will be a Register Rewards or an Extra Bucks Deal that will be a moneymaker with these coupons.

2 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

This is the same deal as the Campbell's coupon - I can't get it to print - it says that my default printer is not supported. Arrggghhh! I can print smart source coupons normally, but not these two offers. I'm not looking for tech support...just venting. Sorry!

Kristie said...

I know I had problems with smartsource for awhile but updated my java and now that print everytime! Venting does the body good sometimes especially when you miss a coupon for a free item! :)

Search & Win