*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, April 20, 2009

KMart Double Coupon

KMart in Rockford, IL, is doubling coupons this week, up to $2.00. I find that KMart's prices are usually higher than other places, but if you have a $1.50 or $2.00 coupon, it can be worth the trip.

I don't have time to go to KMart this week, nor do I have time to find bargains and post them, but I wanted you all to know about it. So instead of re-inventing the wheel, I'll send you to "Common Sense With Money" and their post about it. In the post, toward the end, they have a link which will take you to a list of items that are pretty cheap, if not free, after double-coupons.

If you're not from Rockford, be sure to check out if your area is having the double-coupon deals. Go here, and read the post to find out how to know if your area is part of this.

Enjoy! Get some good deals for me too - wish I could go! :)

2 comments:

mommymular said...

Which is better, the Kmart on State or the one on Sandy Hollow?

Anouk said...

Hmm, good question! I've only been to the one on Sandy Hollow once and it was a few years ago.

Search & Win