*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kids' songs - sanity keeper or taker?

OK, so I don't have kids in my house yet, but I can imagine that the songs they like (and that keep them entertained) can sometimes drive you batty. Just my guess . . . since I can't stand repetition, I can imagine I'm in for some fun! :) But is keeping them happy with silly songs worth my sanity?

Thought I'd let you know about a great opportunity to get 150 kids' songs for only $0.99 on Amazon! Wow! Most of them are very familiar songs, and from what I can tell, all of them are sung by children. So check it out - you can listen to samples before deciding if $0.99 is worth your sanity!

Enjoy!

Thanks Baby Cheapskate!

1 comment:

Robin Hayes said...

There is really clever kids music out there. I think good kids music doesn't have to drive you nuts. I think having songs sung by children raises the annoying factor by a significant percentage, over the same songs performed by adults. But probably any music, no matter how good, can be over the top when you have to listen continually. Just my thoughts...

Search & Win