*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Curves and Avon Team up for a Fitness Study

Check out this post from Deal Seeking Mom and see if you would be interested in participating in a Fitness Study between Curves and Avon.

It is limited to 50 participants per Curves location. There are about five locations in the Rockford area, check the listings here.

Thanks Robin for the head up! She is a participant - let us know how it goes!

1 comment:

Robin Hayes said...

I went for my first workout tonight - it is a circuit workout - a workout is considered 2 times around the circuit. The first time around - I was getting trained on the machines, and the second round I was going full force. I definitely got a workout tonight! My first goal is to be able to wear my wedding ring by my anniversary next month.

Search & Win