*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

KMart's double coupon event

What will $2.77 get you this week at Kmart?

**La Looks Hair Gel - $1.69 (purchased 2)
Used $1 off coupon from newspaper
FREE

**Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen - $8.39 on sale for BOGO FREE! (purchased 2)
Used 2 - $2 off printable coupon IE or Safari
.39 for two bottles of sunscreen

**One a Day Women's vitamins - $5.49
Used $2 off coupon from newspaper
$1.49

**Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel - $3.50
Used $2 off printable coupon
FREE

That's it - everything I went for was out of stock. I did really need the sunscreen and the vitamins so it wasn't bad but I barely made the $25 total before coupons.

2 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

My total started at $62 something and I left paying $16 something. I was disappointed with a number of things that were out. I'm thinking about trying the one on 11th St the next time go out. The Vaseline lotions, Tag body spray, and Pert Plus for Men were major disappointments - can you tell I have 2 preteen boys and a husband in the house?!

Anouk said...

Last time I was there for the coupon doubling, they restocked the shelves on Wed or Thur . . . might be worth a try again on Thursday if you're already in town.

Search & Win