*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, August 24, 2009

My Target Trip

I just wanted to post about my quick "Target Trip" today. I did spend money (but not really - I paid with a gift card), but a couple of the things were more-than-free. These are not incredible deals (except for the Kotex), but I need to get back in the swing of getting deals and posting them, so thanks for your patience as I get back on the bandwagon! :)

Windex Outdoor Window Cleaning Kit - $12.99
Used a $3 coupon (8/23 SS)
Final Cost: $9.99

Finish/Electrasol Dishwashing Gel Packs (20) - $3.59
Used a $1 Target coupon here
Final Cost: $2.59
(I usually try to get a better deal on these, but was desperate - only one left at home)

Bounce's new 2 month dryer bar - $3.79
Used a $2.50 coupon I got from Vocalpoint
Used the $1.50 Target coupon (8/23 RP)
Final Cost: Free plus $0.21 overage

Kotex 64ct pantyliners - $2.70
Used a $0.75 coupon (7/19 SS or 8/23 SS)
Used the $2.00 Target coupon (7/26 SS)
Final Cost: Free plus $0.05 overage

Total cost: $13.66 ($12.32 plus tax)

Again, not "fall-over" type deals, but my windows are desperate for a wash, and my dishes need to get done. If you got this weekend's newspaper, you should be able to do the Kotex deal.

If you've read this far, I'm impressed . . . impressed enough to let you know about a few things.

- First of all, I've signed up with Vocalpoint and they have sent me WONDERFUL coupons (like the one for the new Bounce dryer bar). You can sign up here to see if you qualify to be part of their team.

- Second, I have some coupons to give to a couple of you. I have two $1.50 off the new Bounce dryer bars - first 2 people to leave me a comment (and let me know they want it) get it! Then you can combine it with the Target coupon from the newspaper insert from this weekend and get it for under $1!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Anouk, I will take one of the coupons for the Bounce dryer bar if you feel like mailing it to me! I know a stamp costs more these days, so it's up to you. Hope you have a great week! :-) Love ya!

Anouk said...

It's yours Holly!

Search & Win