*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

When a wasted trip isn't one . . .


Well, I went to CVS to get the Sense & Spray deal (priced at 2/$10, buy $10 worth of Glade products, get $3 ECB, plus I had 2 coupons for $4 off . . . would be a money maker).

But - you guessed it - they were out! They said they are getting a new shipment in on Friday, so they should be restocked Friday afternoon . . . problem is, I'm going out of town on Friday! :)

It wasn't a wasted trip, however. I've been wanting to get some quad chairs for Jeremy and me to take along when needed. Jeremy ended winning a deluxe one at Wesley Willows for submitting the winning entry in a T-shirt design contest! Way to go honey!

Well, they have a bunch on sale at CVS! I got one for $3.75 (regularly priced $14.99). They also have a bunch of deluxe ones for $4.99 (reg. $19.99). So it wasn't a wasted trip! Woohoo!

(Note: I went to the CVS on Alpine near Harrison)

No comments:

Search & Win