*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

100% back in Rewards at Office Depot!

Are you a Worklife Rewards Card carrier? If not, you'll want to get one here! If you want to take advantage of the deals below, you'll need one. It is similar to CVS or Hilander (Kroger)'s card - no fees, just advantages!

Office Depot always has some kind of deal going on where if a Worklife Rewards member purchases an advertised "something" at the full price, they get 50% back in rewards (in form of Office Depot gift card). You'll have to pay out of pocket the first time, but then you can roll your reward into other purchase to get more rewards!

Right now until October 9, they have a deal going where you get 100% back in Rewards card if you purchase certain items (binders, coffee K-cup, legal pads, address labels). Check out all the items here. Apparently you are limited to two of each item per day, so have at it! And remember to Google for Office Depot coupons! My favorite place to find them is at Slickdeals.net here.

Again, if you don't have a Worklife Rewards Card, you can sign up for it here. I have one and love it because every time I purchase anything at Office Depot I get 1% back on my card. If I purchase paper or ink, I get 10% back. The rewards are given a few weeks after the end of the quarter, and must reach at least $10 before being issued. If it is less than $10, it will be carried over until the next quarter.

Deal example: Last month I used the $55 gift card from the previous quarter (from a paper deal this summer) to purchase 2 cases of paper and some pens which put my total at just over $75. I had a $15 off $75 coupon, so I paid just under $7 total, tax included. Plus, I'm getting back 50% of the paper cases cost ($36) at the end of the quarter! What a deal!

No comments:

Search & Win