*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hilander Mega Event & Candy!


Just wanted to let you know that if you still plan on taking advantage of the Mega Event going on at Hilander until tomorrow, there is another great deal going on.

The Willy Wonka 12 oz Laffy Taffy and Nerd packages are part of the Mega Event making them $1.49 each ($1.99 regularly) when you buy 10 participating items. I bought 4 today along with 6 other products and was able to use the $1.00/2 coupon from this past Sunday's Red Plum insert (I only had one, would have been a sweeter deal with 2 coupons). To my surprise, a Nestle catalina for $3 printed, which I used for my next transaction!

So 4 packages of candy = 4 x $1.49 = $5.96
Take away $1.00 from coupon = $4.96
Take away the $3.00 catalina = $1.96

Not too shabby for over 130 pieces of candy!

1 comment:

MommaHarms said...

I'm so glad I saw this! I actually did this deal but didn't realize there was a Catlina. Just checked my stack of Catalinas from today, and there it is!

Search & Win