*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Remember Groupon?

If you subscribe to email updates, I want to apologize for sending the same post to you twice! I was trying to edit it with the fact that I decided to take advantage of the Groupon deal I posted about earlier today. I didn't realize it would essentially "repost" it and send out a new email. Sorry!

For those of you who don't subscribe via email, I was just so excited to share that I just purchased my first Groupon! I bought two of these for gifts, but I won't say for whom just in case those two happen to be reading this post!

I also just realized that you can get $10 per person you refer to Groupon. So if you signed up, be sure to refer your friends to Groupon and get $10 each time one signs up! If you haven't signed up yet, and would like to, you can always
sign up with me as your referral! Remember, it's free to sign up - no cost until you decide to take advantage of one of the deals like I did today!

Gotta love getting Christmas gifts checked off the list!

No comments:

Search & Win