*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Homemade "green" Clorox wipes

I love the convenience of Clorox wipes - but I don't like the cost, so I don't buy them often. In fact, I think the last time I had them was over a year ago. But I do think about buying them sometimes . . . until I see the price!

So when I saw this post on Homemade Clorox Wipes I was definitely intrigued! And I like the idea! I have tons of old white t-shirts that could be used for this. Although she does it more for "health" and green reasons, I'm tempted to try this out. What do you think?

My only problem is that I don't have half of the ingredients! I do have water and vinegar, but not castille soap or tea tree oil. Anyone know where I can get my hands on this stuff without paying an arm and a leg?

Thanks for the intriguing post, liverenewed.com!

1 comment:

Jenna Boeke said...

Tea Tree oil you can just about get anywhere. Walgreens has it even. It'll come in a small brown glass botttle usually. Just ask where they have their essential oils or natural remedies. Can't help with soap thingy:)

Search & Win