*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Sunday, October 31, 2010

FREE Veggie Tales Christmas CD

Go here and download The Incredible Singing Christmas Tree CD for FREE from amazon! Not sure how long it will stay free so grab it now!

We just recently grabbed two of their CD's and I find myself singing along with them even when I am alone in the car . . . which is pretty rare but none the less the kids and I love them.

1 comment:

Robin Hayes said...

Thanks for letting me know about this! I'm so excited to listen to these new tunes! Chris and I love Veggie Tales, even if the older two have moved on. :-)

Search & Win