*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

$.05 credit at Target for using reusable bags!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Target?! Here is one more point I have added to my I heart Target list!

Use a reusable shopping bag (cloth bags) at Target and receive a .05 credit per bag used! The awesome news it doesn't have to be a Target bag.

I called and spoke to Guest services at both the E. State St and 173 Target locations and they both confirmed this is a new policy with no end in sight. There are permanent signs posted at the registers and they must scan the sign for you to get your credit.

No comments:

Search & Win