*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, September 4, 2009

Clearance Item at Target

I scored a fabulous deal at Target on 173 yesterday. On an end cap in the Toy section was a Leapfrog Tag regularly $49.99 for $12.48. The fantastic part of this deal?! I had a $10 off coupon printed from leapfrog's website here and a $5 off Target coupon from a mailer that expired on 9/6/09.

The cashier rang through both coupons without adjusting them down so that made it a profit of $2.52! Before I purchased it, I checked out the books just to see how much they were and not on sale they are $13. Of course, I didn't buy one because I knew there were probably coupons for them and here they are!

This afternoon I plan to hit Toys R Us for one book as I now have my $3 Leap Frog coupon and a Toys R Us $3 coupon off any item and their online price is the same as Target's price.

So . . . for around $7 I will have a $69.99 gift! There were still 2 Leapfrog Tags left!

No comments:

Search & Win