*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lysol printable coupons

I believe I have discussed my love of Lysol's pourable cleaner here before but I love them also because they always have coupons! There are a lot of great printable Lysol coupons here that they just put out.

I love the start of a new month the coupons on the internet are always plenteous!

5 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

Your lysol link says "Sorry. You cannot access the offers at this time." This is on both FF and IE. Just wanted to let you know. -Robin

Kristie said...

Linked fixed - Thanks!

Robin Hayes said...

Kristie, the link is still giving me the same message as before. Sorry.

Kristie said...

Bizarrre - I tried a different page and tested it again. It "should" work! Sorry!

Robin Hayes said...

Ok - that's totally weird. Even when you fixed it the second time it gave me that message, but I tried clicking it one more time, and then it worked. Maybe it was too busy? Thanks for checking on that for me. Sorry I'm such a pain!

Search & Win