*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A couple great printable coupons

Check out redplum.com and print a $3 off any product from the Fragrance Collection by Glade! The small 2 oz. candles are less than $3 and the 4 oz. oz. one are a little more than $3. Not all stores carry the small 2 oz. ones yet but I hear Walgreen's does and I know Kmart does. The coupon is good through the end of October so you have plenty of time to find them.

Also, print a get a refill pack FREE with the purchase of any Glade Scented Oil Candle holder. The small tins are $2.99 at Target and you get a FREE refill pack. Make this deal even better and use a coupon on the tin too!

Print these coupons now as they will go fast! Remember to print two per computer!

2 comments:

Jennittia said...

Just had to let you girls know---

I have rad your blog from afar for months now and have taken advantage of some of the coupons. But, just within the last few weeks a CVS opened right down the road from me and now my real savings have begun!!! The day of their grand opening, I made up my shopping list, compiled a bunch of coupons, and checked it out. I bought $98 worth of products and only spent $54!!! Even the sales clerk muttered a "WOW"! The double bonus was that it was everything that my family needed right then!

Then, today, I had just a few things to get and really pretty much no money-- payday is still two days away! I had filled a new prescription and got a free $25 gift card, had two extra bucks, and a couple of coupons- including the one you guys recommended for the Glade candles on sale this week. In all, I got $58 worth of stuff for the price of $17, plus $8.49 in extra bucks!!! The real bonus is that I paid for it with the gift card from CVS!!!!

Thanks for all the tips and coupon sites. It really helps this busy mom-- even way up in New Hampshire!!!

Kristie said...

WOW Jennittia, that IS a great deal!!! You have quickly become a smart Coupon mom! We are so glad that we can help you out in New Hampshire too. Keep up the good work and thanks for reading our site!

Search & Win