*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ask the Readers

I'm curious to know how many of you got the Burlington Coat factory flier in the mail that Kristie mentioned here. I always get excited when I get a $10 off of $10 purchase (or any amount that basically gives you a freebie)!

So here's a fun question: if you did get it, what did you choose to purchase with it?

I went to the new store at Machesney Park Mall - it's very bright and clean! I didn't get to browse much because of time AND because I found what I wanted at the very front of the store - a watch! I've been needing a watch, and found one I like for $9.99

I walked out of the store with a new watch and having not paid a penny! Nope, not even tax! Woohoo! What about you?

2 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

We didn't get a coupon in the mail. :( So glad you got a new watch though. Very nice!

bygrace said...

We did get one, and I never shop there...but when I went I decided to purchase from their specialty-a coat.

Search & Win