*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, October 19, 2009

High value candy coupons

There are some $2 coupons here off both Nestle (24oz+) and Wonka (24oz+) candy (for me, they were on page 2). I'm not sure if the candy Kristie bought at CVS was 24 oz or more, but these are great coupons either way! I may try the CVS candy deals tomorrow with these coupons!

Print these soon as there is a limit! Hope you get yours.

(the link above was not working for me, so here is a new one - I found the candy coupons on page 17 this time!)

No comments:

Search & Win