*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, October 16, 2009

Walmart on E. Riverside

Okay, so I did it. I ventured into Walmart - I tried to remain calm. As most of you know I greatly dislike shopping at Walmart for many reasons. Halloween costumes were my main focus but I thought I would check out a few things since I was there. Here is what I found:

**Glade Soy Candles - 4.9 oz. - $3.00
If you printed off the coupon we posted here, they would be free!

**Snuggle Fabric Softeners Sheets - 80 ct - Fragrance Free - $3.48
Used $3 off coupon from recent newspaper insert
.48!

**Boost Kids - $7.97 for Chocolate and Vanilla, $6.00 on clearance for Strawberry
Used $5 off coupons here
$1 - $2.97 for a 6 pack
(I was buying these at Target for $7.99 but the Target on E. State marked them up to $9.49! Yikes! I haven't check the Target on 173 yet as sometimes they are still lower priced.)

My son was seriously doing the chicken nugget dance and song all through the store (I should have video taped him) as that is the one thing my kids love about the Blue store. Of course they decided to clean the fryer and there were no chicken nuggets to be had. He was pretty easily distracted by the offer of a banana and sitting on the purple horse in the doorway as he claims to currently be a monkey!

No comments:

Search & Win