*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, October 19, 2009

Diaper Coupons!

There were some new diaper coupons released on coupons.com. $3/1 Huggies Pure and Natural or $1.50 off Huggies Little Movers or Snugglers Diapers. Print 2 of each per computer here.

Did you join the Luvs Network here? Sign up and get 2 $2.5o off coupons mailed to you. If you are a member sign in and click the option to receive them on the right hand sign and update your account at the bottom to receive them too!

Also, go here and print a coupon for $3 off 1 Comfort Diapers for Baby at Hilander. These go on sale for around $6 a pack and are nice generic diapers!

1 comment:

Robin Hayes said...

I used your link for the Kroger diapers - I clicked it and everything, but it didn't print. Next time I tried it was at the print limit, so either I was too slow, or it malfunctioned for me. I don't need them for myself, but I would have given diapers to one of the new moms.

Search & Win