*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Monday, October 26, 2009

Frugal Fall Soap Dispenser!

I was in Bath and Body works the other day and loved the new fall pumpkin soap dispensers. They have two different kinds but they sell for $12 or 2 for $10. As cute as they were there was no way to justify them as a "need".

Well, here is my version for $.30! You may think I am crazy but my kids love it. The idea came from an email I received being a subscriber to the Method product line sold at Target. Method has an orange soap in more of a ball type dispenser so it would look more realistic if you bought one of those. However, I used a bottle of Dial in my stockpile that I bought from Hilander for $.30!



I peeled off the Dial soap label and used goo gone to get rid of the residue. Then I used black electrical tape to cut the shapes.


2 comments:

Karen Trepton said...

My "mom" friends will like this. Linking to my FB.

Robin Hayes said...

Very cute, Kristie!

Search & Win