*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, October 9, 2009

Free quart of paint

Remember the free quart of paint here? Well, Glidden's at it again! Last time I picked a far-out color (almost fuchsia), so this time I went with a more neutral color: Ground Nutmeg.

This offer is a little bit different from the last one in that you have to mail in the form and a label (just of the brand name) off of a paint can. We have so many paint cans in the basement, I knew this wouldn't be a problem.

So go here and get your free quart of paint! Use it for a small project, or just for something fun!

Thanks for the tip, MoneySavingMom!

Note: when I first was picking my color, I got "off the beaten path" of the free quart offer, so I came back to the site and clicked on the link again, picked my color, and it was easy from then. Just wanted to let you know in case you're like me and say "how do I get to step 2?" Enjoy!

No comments:

Search & Win