*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Aldi price list

I have made a price list of products I purchase on a regular basis at Aldi. This helps me do price comparisons with other stores to see if the "sale price" is really a good deal. Please note that while most items on this list are at a fixed price, I have noticed that some of them do fluctuate: namely milk and eggs. Also, occasionally, Aldi will have a "price drop" (as we saw this week with the butter and crescent rolls), which is nice!

Anyway, hopefully this list can help you too - it's not exhaustive (only the stuff I buy, and I've already noticed I forgot some items), and it's bound to somewhat change, but at least it's something to start with! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Search & Win