*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wacky Wednesday - Funny kids through the decades #2

Here are 3 more, continued from last week:

1962 - Five-year-old Vic, who'd recently become the oldest of four children in his family, confided to his Sunday-school teacher, "Daddy doesn't want any more kids because our toothbrush holder is getting all filled up."

1971 - We were on our way to the doctor's office when my 3-year-old asked me if she and I could exchange doctors. Puzzled, I asked her why? "Because," she explained, "my doctor only gives me lollipops and bubble gum. Yours gives out babies!" (Anna Trotta, New York)

1976 - Six-year-old Susan felt quite sorry for her 14-year-old cousin who wore braces. "the Tooth Fairy will never come to your house now that your teeth are all fenced in," she sympathized. (Mrs. M. Shauers; Kansas)

No comments:

Search & Win