*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, November 25, 2011

Freelance Friday - Did you go out this Black Friday?

So I'm curious! How many of our readers braved the cold (well at least up north here) and the crowds today? I've done it twice only - once in Louisiana when we were down helping with Katrina relief efforts (a pastor's wife down there wanted to go out but didn't want to go alone), and once just for fun with my husband 2 years ago. Now with the many great online sales, I find that Black Friday deals just aren't that appealing to me! And maybe the fact that I have an 8 month old contributes to the "not-wanting-to-wait-in-line-for-2-hours."

And here's a fun blog to go check out on this fall day - thanks to our reader Charmel for pointing it out to us!

No comments:

Search & Win