*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, November 25, 2011

ING Orange Account - Black Friday $107 bonus

I love our ING Orange Account! I opened it for a few reasons: I wanted a checking account that I could earn interest on, and I wanted the bonus for signing up! I really like seeing interest getting added every month to my account (granted, it's not a huge amount, but it's getting DEPOSITED not withdrawn!) And the $50 bonus? Well, it was a bonus! After using the debit card just 5 times, I got the $50 deposited into my account. Gotta love that!

It's super easy to pay bills from the account, transfer funds between this account and my local bank . . . and if I wanted to, I could write checks (but I use my local bank account for that instead). All like a regular bank account, except for the brick and mortar part of it.

Right now, for the next 3 days, ING is offering a sweet deal: get a $107 bonus for signing up with them in the next 3 days (by Sunday). Yay! That's better than the bonus I got this summer.

I receive no compensation or bonus for telling you about this. This is just my personal opinion about this product: and it's just such a great deal/bonus that I wanted to share it with you!

No comments:

Search & Win