*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

bd's Mongolian Barbecue: Free Stir-Fry Meal


Here is a deal for a local restaurant in town:

Sign up for bd's Mongolian Barbecue email list here and get a coupon emailed for a free stir-fry meal.

I have never eaten here but know several friends who are fans! Now I may just have to try it.
Thanks to MoneySavingMom for the heads up!

2 comments:

Michelle G. said...

Aww. . . I wish I still lived near a BD's Mongolian Grill--I love their food!

Kristie said...

Looks like this was a popular deal and and now giving out $5 off coupons on your next visit.

Search & Win