*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My CVS Trip for the week of 3/29/2009

Here is my CVS trip for the week:

2 - Lysol wipes ($5)
1 - Lysol Toilet Cleaner ($2.50)
2 - Listerine Smart Rinse Mouthwash (.84 clearance)
1 - Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber ($2.99)
2 - Sally Hansen nail polish ($2.49 BOGO)
2 - CVS Kitchen trash bags (7.49 BOGO)
2 - Paas Egg decorating kits ($3.98 - Free after ECB Sunday/Monday only)
2 - Softsoap Ensembles Bases (7.98 - $4 in ECB)

Total - $34.52

Coupons Used:
3 - CVS $1 off Lysol product printable (exp. 3/29)
2 - .75 off Lysol (newspaper) or lots of printables here
1 - $1 off Lysol (newspaper)
1 - $1 off Listerine mouthwash (newspaper)
1 - $2.75 off Scrubbing Bubbles printable
1 - $3 off 2 Sally Hansen products found in CVS coupon booklet exp. 3/31
1 - $2 off Softsoap Ensembles coupon (newspaper)
1 - $1 off Softsoap Ensembles coupon (newspaper)
1 - $5 off $30 purchase printed from CRT!!!

Used $4.99 ECB and a $5 ECB

Total out of pocket - $5.21

Received $3.98 ECB and $4.00 ECB to use on future purchases.

Also, I will submit this mail in rebate for $3 off of the purchase of 3 Lysol products since I bought them anyway!

The $5 off of $30 purchase was a great blessing for the CRT machine. I haven't had one of those in a long time.

3 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

Where do you get a CVS coupon booklet? I've never seen that before.

Robin Hayes said...

3 - CVS $1 off Lysol product printable (exp. 3/29)

Where do you get these? I need more help! :-) Have a great day!

Kristie said...

The CVS booklet in the Riverside and Alpine store is in the door to the left at the end of a cosmetic rack with some magazines. The book expires 3/31/09 so I expect to see a new one pop up soon. The Lysol coupons I didn't post because they expired yesterday if the store you go to will accept CVS expired coupons after the date let me know and I will post the link. I have never asked but I know a lot of CVS do take them for so many days. Hopefully my next post will help you!

Search & Win