*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New CVS and a coupon

It looks like the new CVS on the corner of State and Alpine is up and running! And apparently there are deals to be made.

My friend Sonal went there today and scanned her card at the card scanner and a $5 off $15 coupon printed! Woohoo! I'm assuming this is because this is their grand opening week. Also, it looks like this coupon is good until March 27th.

Just in case you were wanting to make your good deals at CVS even better . . . I know I'm going to be heading there soon!

Thanks Sonal for the heads' up!

P.S. - Remember to always hand your $5 off $15 purchase FIRST before any other coupons!

1 comment:

mommymular said...

oh man!!! I was just at Kmart on State Street yesterday! I should've gone, since it's such a ways to any CVS for us! Oh well, maybe next week.

Search & Win