*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Free Purell Hand Sanitizer!

Okay, so I have a confession to make, I am a germaphobe. I love hand sanitizer it goes with me everywhere on my gym bag, diaper bag, in the car well you get the picture. So imagine my excitement when I found a coupon for hand sanitizer - my two favorite things!

Click here to save $2 off any 2 Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer in Internet Explorer! and click here to print it in Safari! Target and CVS have these in their travel section for $1.00 or less so buy two and get them free.

Thanks to Freebies4Mom.com.

No comments:

Search & Win