*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Early Bird Discount

If you haven't heard yet, our church is having its 3rd annual Ladies' Grace and Truth Conference. It is a wonderful conference! If you promise not to tell anyone, I'll let you in on a secret: I'm not usually a big fan of ladies' conferences, but I have to say this one takes the cake (or the chocolate fountain).

The speakers are wonderful, the food is great (3 meals and a snack table), you feel pampered and ultimately refreshed in your spirit. I would highly recommend going!

I don't know why I didn't think of posting about it on the blog before today . . . but here it is. I'm sorry the early bird ends today - kind of a last minute notice for you. We'd love for you to come! Even though it is in the Rockford area, we have ladies coming from Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Carolina and other states!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day . . . and I hope you can join us! Email me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Search & Win