*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Walgreens Dry Idea Deal!

This week at Walgreens there is a Register Reward for Dry Idea and combined with a coupon you can turn it into a money maker!

Buy 1 Dry Idea at $2.99
Use this $2 off of 1 coupon (I found it on page 4, you can print it twice)
Receive $2 in Register Rewards (cash to use in the store)
FREE plus $1.01 overage

**Remember you can do register rewards deals as many times as you want but do not use the same Register Reward on the same deal. For instance, don't use your $2 RR to do the Dry Idea deal again or the next $2 RR's won't print.

3 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

Where do you keep coming up with these deals? Is your mind like a steel trap, remembering everything and cross-referencing it? I am impressed!

JennieB said...

FWIW the Walgreens on Alpine and Guilford don't have the Dry Idea in stock right now which caused a moment of frustration for me. However, I came home with other great deals and more rebate for free stuff that I'm over my "moment of frustration"!

Robin Hayes said...

I finally found one Dry Idea deodorant at the Walgreens on Riverside & Alpine - every other store I tried was out. I didn't get register rewards for it, but at $0.29 for deodorant, I'm not complaining! The cosmetics counter lady shared coupons with me, so I ended up getting two more Garnier Fructis (one shampoo & one conditioner) free, plus three tubes of Crest tooth paste for free, as well.

Search & Win