*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Get rewarded for searching


Search & Win


Disclaimer: If we share something on this blog, it is to help and benefit you (or a good cause like an orphanage) and NOT to benefit ourselves. We attempt to "try out" things before we post them: so to the best of our knowledge, everything we post is legitimate. I say this because what follows may sound like I'm trying to get you to sign up for something to benefit me. I promise you that I am not. I just discovered this a month ago and am excited to share something that can get you some rewards.

I was a little skeptical about this "Swagbucks" search engine . . . but I was pleasantly surprised! In a typical day, I do quite a bit of searching whether it be for a recipe, for church, or for business. Why not get rewarded for something I already do?

So, on February 11th after research and "checking it out," I registered with Swagbucks and downloaded their search bar. Now everytime I search, I get a chance for some swagbucks. I usually get 1 to 3 swagbucks a day. By March 6th, I accumulated 45 swagbucks and was able to "purchase" a $5 Amazon e-gift certificate. On March 11th, exactly one month after registering, I received it!

I think that getting $5 a month for something I already do is fun! There are other prizes available also, though they "cost more" : gift cards to Target, Starbucks, I-tunes, etc. Maybe you don't search as much as I do, but if you could get a prize every few months for something you already do, wouldn't that be great?

If you're interested, click here to find out more or to sign up. You should get 3 or 5 swagbucks just for signing up! There are other ways to get swagbucks too (click here to find out), but searching is the easiest. Also, if you refer your friends to swagbucks, you win when they win, up to 100 points! Check it out!

P.S. Yes, in case you're wondering, if you sign up with the link in this post and you get some swagbucks, I can also get some . . . but seriously, that's NOT why I'm posting about this. I just wanted to share a way to get some rewards for something you do on a regular basis. That's why I waited a month to try it out to see if it was truly legitimate. Enjoy!

No comments:

Search & Win