*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coupons for Glade's Fragrance Collection

Most of you, like me, did not get to print the great $4 coupon for Glade's new Fragrance Collection . . . a fact which makes Kristie's Walgreen deal ("soy candle") not so much of a deal at $4 a candle. I can, hopefully, sweeten the deal a bit for you.

First of all, if you are not in the Rockford area or do not go to our church, you can still print a $2 off coupon here. But be aware that I have a feeling that this particular coupon expires today!

For those of you that are in Rockford: I am a member of BzzAgent, a company that sends me "new things" to try out and Bzz about (a.k.a. I show people the product and see what they think about it, then I report the "bzz" back to the company). Just this month, they sent me a 3 wick "currant & acai" candle from Glade's new Fragrance Collection. Smells good! They also send me coupons to pass on to friends.

So . . . I have a few $3 off coupons (exp. June 27)! I will have them in my purse and will give them out on Wednesday night before Kids 4 Truth (that way you can use it before the special at Walgreens is over). It won't make the candle free, but will make it $1, which isn't too bad for a really nice candle! At the risk of being "mobbed" on Wednesday, I will give the coupons on a first-come, first-served basis: when they're gone, they're gone!

And, while I am giving these coupons away with no strings attached, I would appreciate some feedback about what you think of these new candles so I can pass that feedback on!

See you Wednesday!

Addition: The price of the candle at Walgreens this week is full price. I imagine that since it is a new product, they will have a sale on it sometime this month. The $2 coupon from the ES catalog is good until the 25th, and my coupons are good into June. So it might be worth waiting a week or two to see if the candles go on sale! You might be able to get a 3 wick one ($3 coupon in the ES + my $3 coupon) for cheap!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I agree wait for a sale and try to score a 3-wick for free or cheap! There were also coupons in Sunday's paper for these candles. Not as high dollar but coupons none the less.

Robin Hayes said...

Thanks, Anouk! I'll be watching (or waiting to hear from you girls) for them to go on sale. Thank you for sharing! I was worried that there would be a mob waiting for coupons when I got there last night. ;)

Search & Win