*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, July 17, 2009

A Big Thank You!

I want to thank Kristie for all her helpful posts - she's been doing the bulk of the posting lately. I've been in a bit of a shopping lull (I think that Walgreen's Easy Saver termination has a bit to do with that :0), and the way the rest of the summer is shaping up, I don't know when I'll be back in the game - definitely by September though!

So please join me in thanking Kristie for all her helpful posts. Be sure to leave a comment if you appreciate her help and tips, and feel free to share "your story" of how this blog has helped!

2 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

Thank you, Kristie. I love the blog, Girls! And you both know how much I use it. It's been fabulous having you around, both on my computer, and accessible by phone. I'll try not to abuse the privilege. Thank you SOOOO much!

Anonymous said...

Kristie! Thank you so much for your postings! I work full time and don't have time to go through the deals and it is always helpful to check your posts ans get the info I need quickly!

THANK YOU!!!

Search & Win