*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My K-Mart trip

So, if you are wondering what I bought at K-Mart . . . I know you were dying to find out. Here are a few highlights:

**White out - 2/$1
Use .50 off printable coupon for IE or Safari
FREE without doubling the coupon! This shouldn't count as one of your 10 coupons but will help get your total up to $25!

**One A Day Vitamins for Women - $5.89
Use $2 off coupon from newspaper insert
$1.89 after coupon

**LA Looks Hair Gel - $1.49
Use $1 off coupon from newspaper insert
FREE after coupon

**Benadryl Anti itch cream - $4 (for my daughters bug bites)
Use $1 off coupon from newspaper insert
$2 after coupon

**Lysol Bathroom Aerosol Cleaner - $2.67
Use $1 off coupon from newspaper insert OR
$1 printable coupon
.67 after coupon

**OreoCakesters - $3
Use $1 off coupon from newspaper insert
$1 after coupon

**Pampers Jumbo - $9.99
Use $2 off coupon from newspaper insert
$5.99 after coupon plus it put my total up to $50 so I could use the $5 off $50 coupon for signing up for their emails so .99 after coupons!!!

Those are a few of my highlights. There are lots of K-Mart tearpad coupons for toilet paper and other items. Remember you can use one K-Mart coupon and one manufacturer coupon on 1 item. The K-mart coupon won't double and won't count towards your 10 but the manufacturer coupon will.

For example:
I purchased Charmin - 24 rolls - $8.99
Used a $1 off K-Mart coupon AND
$1 off Charmin coupon I received in the mail. This doubled and I bought 24 rolls for $5.99 which is .24 a roll.

1 comment:

Robin Hayes said...

Still trying to get my pile of coupons filed so that I even know what I have and can go! Still hoping to sneak in tonight. Looks like you had a good trip.

Search & Win