*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crazy hair? How about cheap crazy hair?

As many of you know, our church is in the middle of VBS this week. Tonight is crazy hair night . . . I'm still trying to figure out what to do, but I think I have a good idea. I'm practicing a bit now and am hoping that my husband doesn't send me out on an errand for VBS today - people will wonder what's up with the hair!

Heidi just called me and said that they have pretty crazy wigs at Party City here in Rockford (prices vary from $10 to $30). But then she told me that she purchased some colored hairspray that was marked $2.99 . . . but it rang up $0.50! I'm not sure if that was on all colors, but if you're looking to color your hair a crazy color, it looks like Party City may be the place to go. (edit: the ones on sale for $0.50 are on the end cap near the costumes & wigs. There was yellow, red, glitter and gold left when I was there. Sorry blue team! No blue left!)

Just be sure to have them price check your bottle of hairspray! I, unfortunately, will not be doing the color thing since I just recently got a REAL (fake) haircolor and it's pretty blonde. Wouldn't want my hair to turn green as a result! :)

1 comment:

Melody said...

You should take a look at my "Go Green for Halloween" squidoo page!On it I have a really unique way to do your hair and it costs practically nothing! Check it out!

http://www.squidoo.com/Go-Green-For-Halloween

Search & Win