*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Friday, July 17, 2009

$100 milestone

Well, I've reached a milestone in my swagbucks experience! I just claimed my 20th $5 Amazon e-gift card - which means (yes, do the math) that I've gotten $100 so far! I even have another $5 coming to me! Woohoo!

I wanted to bring up swagbucks.com again today for a few reasons:

1) I reached a milestone (have I told you that yet?). Also, I've been at the swagbucks thing for about 5 months now, so I know it's legit and profitable

2)We have some new readers that have not heard of swagbucks (click here and here to find out more).

3) If you've signed up with swagbucks, I'd like you to post a comment about your experience - whether it is good or bad. Also, post any questions you might have.

4) I want to suggest telling people about swagbucks on your blog, if you have a blog. Swagbucks has cool banners that are easy to set up and which will get you some swagbucks when your friends sign up.

5) Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks days. If you search using swagbucks on Fridays, you have a higher chance of getting more than 1 swagbuck! I've gotten 2 so far . . . and last Friday I got 3 at once, plus another one.

6) Finally, I wanted to bring this up because Christmas is only 5 months and 8 days away . . . and getting Amazon e-gift cards from Swagbucks can help you with your shopping! They have a TON of stuff, and some pretty good prices, especially on books (I wish Amazon would pay me for advertising for them)!

So, Happy Mega Swag Bucks day! Please be sure to post any comments or questions you might have on this whole "swagbucks" thing.

Search & Win

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SWAGBUCKS TOO!! I have been using it for just a little less time than Anouk and have made about $50 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up and start earning free money just for searching the internet!

Search & Win