*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Toy Sale at Target!

It is that time of year when Target clears out the toys and makes way for the "new" Christmas (yes, I said Christmas) toys. What does that mean for us?! Toys at 75% off!

Target on E State and 173 (I prefer 173) have their toys marked anywhere from 30% -75% off!

I am not talking lamo cheap toys - I am talking My Little Pony, Leapster, Lego's, Summer toys, Little Einstein, Diego, etc. . . .

If you are interested in getting a good deal, run don't walk to the nearest Target. Please obey all traffic laws.

I purchased $206 worth of toys for $56! I am not one to invest in toys so this will make Christmas shopping a lot less stressful for me. I was VERY excited to find a Leapster for $12.48!

Also, there are great clearance deals on shoes and clothes all throughout each department. Personally, I feel the selection at 173 is much better.

No comments:

Search & Win