*Saving you some money in the Rock River Valley*


Welcome to our blog! While a lot of our deals may be specific to the Rockford area, you'll find many deals that are also good nationwide! We hope that our blog will be fun, informative, and that it will help you SAVE SOME MONEY!

Read here about our "Coupon Ethics"

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CVS Coupons

Just a heads up to make sure you scan your CVS card this week at the red coupon machines! It is printing a ton of coupons. Remember to scan your card until it says no more coupons available today. This could be up to three times.

One great coupon is $2 off the purchase of 2 CVS brand nuts. This coupon can be used on the small .99 packages found by the registers, in the candy section or hanging in the food isle.

Another great coupon that printed for me at the end of my receipt . . . $2 off any Huggies wipes! You can combine this with a manufacturer coupon for some really cheap wipes!

3 comments:

Robin Hayes said...

Nice! I bought the .99 nuts at the register yesterday. :-) I'll have to pop in today and scan it again. I got a BOGOF coupon for Fruitopia hair care yesterday. Plus I have coupons for it from the CVS trifold quarterly flyer. Thanks for the heads up. P.S. I scanned mine in Beloit during the day yesterday, and then again in Rockford last night. Plus I got 2 ECB for prescriptions, I presume.

Kristie said...

I can't find the quaterly coupon book this time?! That has never happened to me! I got the BOGO Fruitopia too but since I can't find the books it won't be a good deal. Oh well I will just have to keep my eyes out!

Robin Hayes said...

I can't find it anymore either. Bummer! It's not at Alpine&Riverside or Alpine&Harrison.

Search & Win